- Heat a glug of light olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Slowly sauté the onion until soft, caramelised and brown.
- Add the leftover vegetables and season well.
- Distribute the vegetables evenly around the pan and pour in the eggs.
- Turn the heat down low and cook until the egg is almost perfectly set, but still a little soft.
- Serve topped with chopped flat-leaf parsley.
Leftover roast veg frittata
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 10 mins
- Serves 4
Recipe developed by eco-chef Tom Hunt
Frittata is a versatile dish that can be made any time of the year. It’s quick and easy to make, and I particularly love a frittata because you can make it with leftover roast potatoes, carrots, squash, sprouts or any cooked vegetables! It’s also super quick and easy.